This week our group of Katie, Ben, Jasmine, and myself created an alphabet to describe effective curation (via great idea of Katie!) I thought our group worked very well together. We used email, Facebook messenger, and the Google Doc to communicate with one another. Katie jumped right in, creating the Google Doc and came up with a creative idea of the alphabet to express our criteria. Next, the rest of our group members completed research and added in our contributions. I think our alphabet turned out awesome! I learned a lot about curation in the process and honestly had no idea what it was before this module. Looking forward to working with this PLN in the future!
Criteria for Effective Curation: An Alphabet